Thread: Licensed 11eyes
View Single Post
Old 2009-09-03, 08:37   Link #41
haiz123321
Obey me world!

Something I would like to say before hand. My spoiler tags will contain MASSIVE SPOILERS about the plot. You have been warned.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
At least, another Opening from Ayane would satisfy me plenty (**** tears... pattern probably?)
I'm actually glad that someone noticed the tears pattern. I've heard Moonlight tears from Asriel and Lunatic, Endless tears from Ayane. Moonlight tears imo, is a song that can go well in the anime.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
Can't say i am all that surprised - ever since i played the original VN, i thought it looked like something to be animated one day. That said, i am not sure how enthusiastic i am about it - the original premise had a fair bit of potential, but much like Klashikari, i found the story plagued by a lot of problems, and it degenerated a fair bit towards the end it in plot quality. Still, this should be fairly atmospheric to watch (at least at start), and if they actually do something to improve the story - all the better. At worst, i dare to hope for another wonderful OP single, as the game's opening was a treat to my ears . Things not worth looking towards to: the male lead, who makes all the other clueless harem leads look like insightful relationship counselors. Kakeru managed to reach new heights (or was it lows ...?). At any rate, we shall see what the anime does with it.
From my view, it was the same thing that happened with Ichigo, Plot Armor. Cause there were one too many times where he could've got killed, brutally at that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
So Shiori's in it but not Mio and Kanae?
Shiori is from the original 11 eyes that made an appearance again with Kaori due to their fans requesting that they have bigger parts (I think). Mio and Kanae are in the Crossover story, which is another story that has some relation to the original.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrath88 View Post
Is this going to be the next season's obligatory eroge adaptation? Meh, it'll be a long time before I can get around to playing this. Klash and Sky, mind giving spoilers about the story?
Spoiler for MASSIVE SPOILER:

If you want more details I can PM you the plot although it won't be 100% accurate since I played the game with a translation program that made the translated dialogue into really REALLY broken english
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Sho- View Post
Anyone thinks that this anime reminds Rental Magica ?
The guy is like the main character .
He does not have glam sight though and the reason for that eye patch is really stupid, but I can be wrong because I went through the visual novel with really broken grammar after all

Long Live Lelouch! Waiting for Tales of the World:RM2 USA release
haiz123321 is offline   Reply With Quote