View Single Post
Old 2013-01-23, 06:44   Link #5607
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Episode 11

To be honest, I'm not really all that pleased with this direction since the whole logic behind Orb forming an alliance with the Earth Feds is just too nonsensical. They don't want a repeat of Earth Feds trying to invade them because they didn't pick their side, so now they will? And to a side that didn't hesitate to launch a huge nuclear strike that could've wiped out billions? They did make a point that it's about Realpolitik and not ideals but this is waaaay beyond lacking in ideals. It's lacking in basic moral decency. And what about the public opinion factor? That was a clear factor when it came to perception about Co-ordinators, so why wasn't there any factor of the Orb people not wanting to side with people that tried to invade them and was killing them just two years ago? It's amazing in itself that the politicians of Orb are that corrupt but somehow Cagalli was convinced by this BS?

I'm also kinda hoping the Chairman of PLANT isn't as freaking perfect as he seems to be because it's starting to look like the evil is heavily skewed to one side.
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote