Thread: Licensed Kaze no Stigma
View Single Post
Old 2007-04-29, 09:17   Link #285
usagijen

With regards to Ayano... I also thought of her as a loud and annoying character at first. But when Kazuma came to her life (sorry for being cheesy :P), I've come to like her reactions towards Kazuma's comments and actions... and thus liked these fun exchange of remarks between Kazuma and Ayano... and since I am such a hopeless romantic, I wasn't quite able to resist the urge to flip through the novels, in search for MORE Kazuma x Ayano "moments"... and well, flipping and speed-reading was enough to make me see how much improvement happened to Ayano's character... (/me goes to defend Ayano! >=) )

Not sure if anyone else read my blog post (you should! or else you'll miss some spoiler I'll be mentioning there from time to time >D *LOL*)... but anyways, in one of my comment replies there, I mentioned a spoiler regarding Ayano in volume 3 (based from a colored pic I found at the beginning of the volume... and here goes... SPOILERs (beware...! though I highly encourage you to see it, coz it might make you love Kazuma and Ayano's pairing, like me >=) )

Spoiler:

and MORE spoiler (from volume 6) MAJOR SPOILER
Spoiler:

and well after all that, I can't help but say *awww* >o< (and now I've become a full-fledged Kaze no Stigma fangirl... >.>) Rather than comparing this with Shakugan no Shana (which I still haven't seen), I can't help but compare it with Fullmetal Panic's Chidori-Sousuke situation... With Kazuma and Ayano's relationship, it's as though I see a Chidori in Ayano, but with a much better "Sousuke" (in terms of expressing his feelings and such~ so <333 ^-^)

Ayano became much stronger as the story progressed, and I can see that she has matured... she's able to humbly accept that there are just some things she can't do, that are far beyond her control (of course Kazuma played a big part in making her realize this... ^^)

Much more things has happened in between these 'scenes' I posted, particularly encounters with other elementals... and such and such... hehehe... I think it'd be better to watch out (with all excitement) for the anime regarding this... hehe... so, till I (or other people) post more spoilers :P ja!

Last edited by usagijen; 2007-04-29 at 09:45.
usagijen is offline   Reply With Quote