Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2010-09-30, 07:45   Link #17397
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
Spoiler for snip:
Well, it's a pretty complicated matter, after all Tsukune shares Issa's blood with Moka (who gave him a portion of her own blood) and Akua, Kahula and Kokoa as well ... so from a vampires point of view ... it would probably be enough to make Tsukune a part of the Shuzen family as well, but from a biological point of view ... Tsukune's relationship with Moka wouldn't be improper, since both of them come from different families ... who have no "biological" relation to each other (since Moka and Tsukune come from different kinds of species ... I think it would be pretty hard for them to be related to each other).

Well, since blood isn't everything that matter's (at least when you aren't a vampire) ... when discussing biological relations to each other ... after all, you can also transfuse you're blood to other people, but that doesn't make you a part of their families, so now that I think about it, biologically Tsukune and Moka aren't related at all, which means that they can get together without any kind of problems, but from a vampires point of view, Tsukune is already a part of the Shuzen family ... since he has their blood in his veins, and for a vampire ... I think that, it means that Tsukune is already a member of that family (even if, it's still unofficial, since I don't think that, currently ... the Shuzen family knows about Tsukune's ... existence)

At least that's how I look on this particular topic ...
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote