View Single Post
Old 2012-07-01, 17:36   Link #49
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisarestaX View Post
I see no problem with it. After all, its still the original artstyle that is the best. Although anything after StrikerS isnt too bad either.
Seems i'm one of the few who still likes the original series and A's design xDU

Nanoha Card game sounds interesting, wonder if this will spawn a real life card game xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechdra View Post
This is turning a little bit like Cardfight Vanguard
At least i hope it receives the same kind of support, yesterday at Anime Expo īpeople were trying to push Vanguard down owr throats with great animosity. I received a free sample of the first managa volume and a DVD with the first four episodes ...twice xD They were also giving promo cards and running dueling vanguard tables. I stopped there to buy one of Fate/Zero starter decks of the recently introduced american version of Weiss Schwarz (hope for a Nanoha expansion in the future xD) adn the seller tried to sell me vanguard cards for like 10 mins, telling me is the best thing ever xDU

Naturally i just refused and bought what i was aiming for, you guys know how stubborn i am xD

P.S.- Oh yeah, i've played my first Weiss Schwarz duel against bhl88 in person xD! Hello pal xD

...9 years ago, the day after never would be the same

~The ASFB~
Akiyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote