View Single Post
Old 2009-12-03, 12:02   Link #64
AddiKtioNn-BlaCk
Is Your Daddy & Its True

Crocodile was awesome in the chapter, his design and personality is just cool. One of my Top 5 favorites. I can't wait till next chapter, I'm itching for spoilers already. I mean we are finally going to the Legends in action. But it already makes me wonder about their strength, they are undoubtedly strong, but this will the second time we seen them tag-team a powerful enemy (the first being Golden Leo Shiki in Chapter 0). But on the other hand we do know that Garp fought Roger numerous times, so yeah.

About Mihawk, Mihawk not being able to face against a Logia is foolish talk. The man is the Most powerful swordsman in the World, fought countless times against Shanks, who a Yonkou. A fight that was said to shake the whole Grand Line (or something along those lines). Not only that, he was also mentioned by Whitebeard during his talk with Shanks, and we know any pirate worthy enough to be acknowledged by Whitebeard is strong. Also a lot of the Shichibukai can face off against Admirals and physically harm them, but even being able to hit a Logia doesn't mean you'll win.

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
Agreed. I'm salivating for some panels of other non-Whitebeard centric fights (I guess technically everything is centered on Whitebeard...). Show me what Komir is doing; give me some more Tsuru; I could stand to see what Yamakaji is up to; even Strawberry would be a welcome addition.
Me too, I'm not really interested in the New World Captains that much really. Other than Whitebeard, Jozu, Ace and Marco I'm not really too hyped about anybody in his crew. I'm more interested in seeing more people battle in the marines and Shichibukai. Like in the marines, I want to see Tsuru fight, just to see what she's capable of since she's one of the few marines that's still around from that Era that made a name for herself somewhat. I also want to see Hina and Full-Body battle too. I'm disappointed in Coby and Helmeppo, I was hoping that they would be fighting hard in this war since they have high ambitions but instead they're just running around. I want to see the Vice-Admirals in action, as well as Bogart. I'm disappointed that all the Captain's in the Marines seem to be rather weak, aside from Smoker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
I'm starting to think that Garp will be the supernova's final opponent in this arc....). Maybe we'll finally see Vegapunk's bodyguard use that big ol' axe of his.....
I'm hoping that Garp and Luffy don't fight. I don't see it happening, how is Garp going to fight Luffy when they have the Whitebeard pirates to take care of. The only way I can see Garp fighting Luffy is to make sure nobody else fight's Luffy (to protect him from being killed).

I'm curious to know what Blackbeard's up to.

Last edited by AddiKtioNn-BlaCk; 2009-12-03 at 12:16.