View Single Post
Old 2009-12-03, 17:30   Link #77
paradox13
zzz

Send a message via MSN to paradox13
Quote:
LOL, your fantasy Haki that Mihawk has seems to disapear any time someone pops up.
You're retarded.

Why would i have fantasies regarding Mihawk or any other character? I don't care much for him; I can look at the situation objectively unlike some around here.

There is a reason why Mihawk is currently the world's strongest swordsman. We have seen that Rayleighs a swordsman and that he could cut logia. I don't see any reason to doubt Mihawk's ability to cut logia as he is supposed to be stronger then Rayleigh and in his prime.

The point here is that Mihawk doesn't need to and wasn't using haki against Luffy. He is able to cut rubber fine without haki. Maybe he needs haki to cut buggy, I don't know, but his attack against Buggy was obviously non haki since it didn't 1 hit him.

Quote:
1° That's just a tittle, he's as much the WSS as WB is the WSM.
2° WTF are non-swordsman supposed to care about it?

Sanji becoming the World's Best Cook isn't going to make any Admiral shit his pants.
You really can't see the difference between a title like Best Swordsman and Best cook? Or are you just trolling?

Hint: cooking doesn't have anything to do with fighting, whilst swordsmanship...well does.

Quote:
Why wouldn't he be able to hit Logias in the future if he was the 3rd or 4th member?
WTF is your point?

Don't type random sentences which are pointless and don't contribute to your argument at all please.

Quote:
Yeah but aiming for the World's Strongest Man, don't you think that he should've used Haki since it can amplify his attack?
I thought we were talking about Buggy?

When did Buggy become the World's Strongest Man?

Haki enables you to TOUCH logia and nullify DF defences. It doesn't mean your attack is unstoppable, as proven by Jozu's block against Mihawk.