Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll Ginga Kikotai Majestic Prince
View Single Post
Old 2013-07-19, 23:55   Link #800
Irenesharda

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfanta View Post
They do have their constitutional rights you know. They were illegally conscripted. It's surprising to know that no one protested when the kids first made their debut. The way I see it they are way TOO content about fighting and they don't seem to have any plans about what happens after the fighting's over. I know fighting's necessary for the safety of mankind but they are simply WAY TOO CONTENT.
Umm, I doubt they have the same constitutional rights we do. Plus, since the military created them, it wouldn't take a large leap for them to say that they own them and that they can use them however they want, since in a way, they are weapon created for war.

I mean they erase any memories of their lives as civilians and then forbid them from ever even attempting to get them back. The military has all these kid soldiers under their thumb. They've even got them trained to the point where they don't even care about their role as weapons. Since they do, for the most part, treat them like normal soldiers and human beings. (Well, that is except the part about not letting them have a family or a childhood or anything...but other than that... )

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Irenesharda is offline   Reply With Quote