View Single Post
Old 2016-09-27, 13:21   Link #6
Dark Faith
Often Disappointed

Animation Quality: 8 - Overall pretty good! Recognized plenty of re-used shots and some odd CGI here and there.. but those dogfights. Yummy.

Voice Actors: 10 - I think everyone was on top of their game. And can't think of a character whose voice I felt didn't fit.

Script: 5 - The first half was so promising, whereas it felt like I was watching a different show on the second. Sadly it was still the same, and the story seemed hastily put together to the point it was often a bore to sit through

Soundtrack: 8 - With so many great songs to pick from, why did they keep using the same ones over and over? ...They're still good, but man..

Editing: N/A - Honestly didn't pay attention. Some stuff I already mentioned on animation quality

Enjoyment: 6 - Very much enjoyed the first half. The second half had some decent episodes, but I was bored for the most part.

Emotional Involvement: 5 - Didn't really care much for most of the cast, or the poor innocent billions that were being mindf*cked by the Windbags. Oh, and three way confessions are corny as hell.
Messer though.... ;_;

It gets a 6 out of 10 from me. It was painfully average after episode 13.
There was some good music, Walkure was cute and some of the Aerial Knights seemed pretty interesting for the amount of screentime they got.
Sadly most of the cast failed to make an impression on me, hence the low score.
Dark Faith is offline   Reply With Quote