View Single Post
Old 2016-09-27, 13:45   Link #7
Beqa

Animation Quality: 7 Sometimes good, an example is the death of Messer or rather see Keith doing that shot. Others well ... nobody can deny that there were some problems ... and sometimes Mikumo broke her finger to make the sign of Walkure.

Voice Actors: 8 Nothing to say for the actors. They are good no doubt, but it is true that need more scenes intenses for them shine a little more.

Design Characters: 9 I like the design for the characters and love the Sv-262 Draken III.

Script: 6 They need work in that and fast, bacause the plot for Windermere was good but for the rest was very average.

Soundtrack: 2 I dont like the jpop so most of the time when the girls sing Walkure ... I've put mute, but the voice of Junna is very good, I liked more the instrumental part and arias of Heinz.

Editing: 7 In the battles was good... alas most all time.

Enjoyment: 4 If I stay until chapter 26 was by the Mayans and the Protoculture and two o three characters.

Emotional Involvement: 2. I felt nothing for Messer, nothing for Makina when she take that shot, or for Kaname, nothing for Hayate ( In fact I feel a shame for him. Hayate is before my eyes below the other MC), and if a feel nothing for Walkure I care less for Chaos or NUNS or the rest of the Cluster.

The 2 in this rating is because Windermere, Mikumo and Mirage, because they were the ones I found most interesting. The series needs much more development in the characters.

Average = 5

In general 5/10 in not because the first parte was good, the first part in fact already started to drag problems. In terms of quality of scrip the first chapters were mediocre but with more sense than abrupt changes starting in the Chapter 11.

Maybe I fly to high when they talking about the King of Wind.

Kaworu Nagisa
Beqa is offline   Reply With Quote