2. Plus
3. Frontier Movies. Delta first half.
4. Zero. Frontier second half.
5. Seven.
6. Frontier first half.
7. Delta second half.
8. All the Seven OVAS.
9. Lovers again.
I've only seen 3 Macross properties in their entirety, so I should probably finish Zero, and watch at least one other Macross property, before I start ranking them. (As a kid, I watched a little bit of a show that shall not be named, but that's my only exposure to the oldest Macross shows )

I agree with you that Frontier's 2nd half is stronger than its 1st half, and that the reverse is true of Delta.

Delta's edges over Frontier for me - Delta is a more feel-good fun show, Freyja is my favorite character from either show, I like Delta's final episode more than Frontier's final episode.

Frontier's edges over Delta for me - Frontier has a strong edge in BGM/OST (Frontier's OST is one of the best I've ever heard in all of anime), Frontier has a better story, Sheryl Nome is the most complex character from either show, Frontier really takes off in Episode 12 or so and just never looks back. Frontier's final 5 episodes in particular have just fantastic escalation and intensity.

On the whole, I'd probably have to go Frontier > Delta. I generally don't like comparing Movies/OVAs to TV Shows, but I will say Plus is very strong, and I get why it's well-beloved in the Macross fandom.