View Single Post
Old 2010-10-05, 10:15   Link #6
WBoon
Smile, like HTT Girls
*Author

Send a message via MSN to WBoon
Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Quite a number of moments that sacrificed character moe for development, unfortunately. Like Mio actually getting on her own feet for once instead of going :Oh, my friends are going to this college, so I'll go there too, tehe" or Yui finishing the race on her own instead of just... ugh...
As much as I resent KyoAni's negligence towards Mio's development (even Tsumugi gets a proper development in one full episode instead of the moe-crap they thrust up Mio's ass in Episode 7), *breathes in* do you expect any serious angsty to go around in the daily life of Seinfield or Friends? It's a Japanese sitcom, and the worst part is possibly that, like an average America sitcom, the characters have to return to their norms at the end of the day instead of having any real sharp-turns in their personality changes.

Quote:
The worshipers of this series are pretty bothersome though.
Couldn't agree more. But it's human to get butthurt on the Internet. I do it all the time. And even though sometimes we defy logic just to bring out a good point amidst the desperation (more so for Yui's genius), at the end of the day, I guess we are all just here for a good time.

Quote:
.........To think this is going to be a movie... I can imagine the movie theaters the day it premieres...
*cough*Twilight*cough* And a few 'intelligent' fans, I guess.