View Single Post
Old 2012-05-05, 21:24   Link #254
IvesJosue

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
Eh, even if it had just been the fandisk by itself, I can't imagine it would have been a lot cheaper. This is basically the normal pricing for a fandisk. Rather than looking at it like as if the sequel is the bonus, think of it as the original game being the bonus so that people who didn't buy it the first time can buy it now and still have the full save data. In the end, we'll probably still get about 10-12 hours worth of content, and that's not too bad for a continuation. I'm a natural optimist, though.
That wasn't my point, I just think that its a bit of a trick for the costumers to say that it is a sequel when its just a refined version of the 1st game with a bouns fandisk for some extra hours of gameplay.
And...
Just 2 hours with a dere Kirino isn't enough!! XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic_Vegetto View Post
Kirino: Could see the parents oppose the relationship, but rather, I think it would make more sense for Kyousuke himself to be the one in conflict. After all, for nearly all his life, he's always thought Kirino was his sister, and it turned out she wasn't. Now she's his girlfriend. So I could see situations where Kirino tries to advance the relationship but Kyousuke becomes conflicted and tries to distance himself instead.

Kuroneko: No Clue. Since Fate seems to be involved. Could see her route as a continuation of her trying to become a professional mangaka.

Saori: Her relationship with Kaori will probably be the main conflict, but I could also see Family Issues arise as well.

Ayase: I WANT Yamineko to continue to be the main "Antagonist" in this route. I thought it was well played in the end of the Ayase route that Yamineko was the one who informed Kirino about their relationship to start some trouble. But that's just me. I honestly don't know what kind of conflict could arise in this route other than that.

Manami: No Clue. College Life? Not seeing each other much? Who knows.

Kanako: I agree with you on Kirino being a conflict. Also the Mother and Father too. Kinda makes sense too. At the end of every girl's route in the 1st game, Kirino did know about and "accepted" the relationships in the end. But since she wasn't around in the end of Kanako's IF Route, I could see her becoming a conflict.

Sena: Also gotta agree that Kouhei could be a conflict. Kirino would probably get involved as well too.
Kouhei and Kirino getting involved, somehow I do think that the guy who said that they will probably fake themselves being a couple, if they do, Kirino is definitively going to be the one with the idea, since I am pretty sure that Kouhei doesn't know anything about her being a brocon
Completely forgot about Yamineko *shivers* she is going to be the main antagonist for sure :S

Last edited by IvesJosue; 2012-05-05 at 21:36.
IvesJosue is offline   Reply With Quote