View Single Post
Old 2013-06-27, 15:24   Link #62
Lunarskylar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
He said he was weak when asked why he wasn't as strong as Madara, everybody but Hashirama is weak in comparison to that.
What you said is simply not true, Obito was a super-vilain who could eat Kakashi for breakfast without breaking a sweat and in fact that's what he did barely 30 chapters ago with only Taijutsu. He's the guy who intimidated Sage Kabuto with his army of Edo-Tensei, instantly erected an fire barrier that the Hachibi couldn't dent, who took on Naruto, KillerBee, Kakashi and Gai at the same time and who forced Naruto to use all of Kyubi's chakra to buff thousands of chakra cloaks in order to save half the Alliance from being roasted because of a single Katon.
I also love how you phrased "he managed to survive using a stolen sharingan eye" to dismiss the fact that he can use Izanagi to a ridiculous extent, let me rephrase that correctly : he has a hundred Sharingan, each and everyone of them could make him invincible during 10 minutes. Yamato and Kakashi never stopped him from doing anything, he was there to talk and nothing else although his interest in Sasuke (supposedly fundamental for his plan once upon a time) fighting Naruto has disappeared into thin air.
it's actually because he did all of this prior to his kakashi fight that i have no problems with kakashi beating obito. I don't think the juubi refills chakra like kyuubi-chan does... so the fact that obito is still standing until now is more hax than anything. kakashi's been refilled like 3? 4? times already.

kishi exhausted obito enough to the point where kakashi+ deternimatio-no-jutsu would actually have an effect on him,

i saw the final scene as a "oh shit... that hurt more than i thought it would, fuck kk better go recharge" and madara was like "nah"

but ulimately, in any sort of normal fight of obito vs kakashi, obito would demolish kakashi and even kishi knows that