Group: Aquastar Anime
Position: Japanese to English Translators
Current Projects: ef - a tale of melodies, Negima Ala Alba OADs
Upcoming Project: To Heart 2 AD plus OVA series

IRC Channel: #aquastar-anime@irc.rizon.net
IRC Contact(s): aquastar831, Gamefish, tricsterpriest, conman
E-mail: aquastar831@yahoo.com

Group site: http://www.aquastar-anime.net

Currently looking for one or two more translators to recruit since we need some help finishing ef - a tale of melodies as we are currently working on both the TV and HD version releases. Though we are making progress a little bit at a time, I'd like to be able to completely finish of this project before next month since a few of us have some real life obligations that are coming up.

Also, once we finish the last ep of Negima Ala Alba (which will be soon), we are only taking one project, which will be To Heart 2 - AD Plus. We would like to get this out as soon as possible after I receive the DVD for our raw source, so translators are welcome for this OVA project if you'd like to help us out. We will definitely consider a joint as well.

We're a laid back and friendly group, as we want to make sure real life obligations come first (school and work). All we're asking for is people who are reliable, can easily be contacted, and can finish their tasks in a reasonable amount of time.

Feel free to contact one of us if you have any questions.

Past Completed Projects: To Heart 2 TV series, Otome wa Boku ni Koishiteru TV series, Itsudatte My Santa OVAs, Memories Off #5 OVA, Negima Spring/Summer OVAs, Kanon 2006 TV series, To Heart 2 OVAs, To Heart 2 - Another Days OVAs, Nanatsuiro Drops TV series, ef - a tale of memories TV series, .hack // G.U. Trilogy Movie, Yotsunoha OVAs, Clannad the Movie, Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu TV series, Clannad ~After Story~