Thread: Bleach Q&A
View Single Post
Old 2007-01-19, 00:59   Link #395
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guido View Post
After have watched episode 111 of the anime, there are few things that keep on bothering me.

Comparing GF's Arrancar form at the end of chapter 25 of the manga with his Arrancar looks when he reappears in episode 110 of the anime, how come that they do not match or look alike?
Apparently Hollows can change their form a great deal when they become arrancar.

Quote:
Isshin in his Shinigami forms has tied around his left shoulder a white and sleeveless jacket. It looks similar to the ones that Shinigami Captains wear. That and coupled with the lessons he taught GF about how Captain Shinigami can control their zanpakuto's sizes, can it be that Isshin is a former Captain?
It can be true. Seems likely. Maybe it will be so.
Spoiler for Manga answer:

I know since the incident with the Shrieker Hollow in episode five, that if a Hollow was already rotten when human and has its mask split or slashed to death by Shinigami then goes to Hell.
Does that means that GF will be going to Hell also, even though it never happens onscreen?[/QUOTE]
Grand Fisher will only go to hell if he was bad BEFORE he became a hollow. Otherwise he'll go to Soul Society if he didn't use to be a bad person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
That brings me to a huge question I wanted to ask this earlier but I always forget . Why is there hell in BleachVerse . I mean all Plus or good souls goto SS so all bad souls SHOULD goto HM but nthats not the case always . If there is Hell in Bleach Verse relatively shouldnt there be a Heaven , but heaven's part is played by SS . I mean even the Rkognai districts are an indirect indication on ones level of goodness IMO .

For those of you who dont know what I am talking about Hell/Jigoku comes in ep 5 from 18.17 onwards
Heuco Mundo is not hell. Not all bad souls become hollows. Hollows are an abberation in the natural order, not demons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobo_vivi View Post
Question im new here n i dunno hav u guys touched on this topic yet or not but:
Spoiler:
This one is pure manga spoiler so...
Spoiler for manga... soon:

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote