View Single Post
Old 2014-02-05, 13:35   Link #2268
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Well, I can't speak for everyone else but...while I don't hate her at all (still like her actually) I personally don't like tsundere types, especially violent tsundere types (I have never seen the appeal of the tsundere). Plus there's other certain bits and pieces of her actions and personality which didn't meet my fancy, though that happens with any character at one point or another.

Aside from the personality, the biggest fact that makes me put her near the bottom of the list is simply due to how the mangaka forces her on us. I realize some people are fine with it but the more the author of a HAREM series just goes "Hey! Hey! Look! She's the Main Girl! Look at how the stoplight is on her most of the time! Hey loooooooook, isn't she the best main girl? I wonder who the final girl will be in this harem series where the main girl is clearly visible. Such romance, much suspense!" the less I feel like wanting to see that girl win, especially when I personally like some of the other girls far more.
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote