View Single Post
Old 2010-05-08, 03:42   Link #65
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francismeunier View Post
As for Yuri I agree with you since her side of over exaggeration on Tenshi in the bullying was over the top and hopefully she will be grateful to her by the next episode. Ideally I hope she evolves in understanding Tenshi more as a human.
It seems you totally mistook what I posted. I was merely summarizing your point with overexaggeration and sarcasm, due to the fact you are saying it is "deserved" because they were "mean". Of course they aren't goody 2 shoes to her, due to the circumstances... and for some reason, it is "over the top" whereas the result wasn't intended at all.
For all it is worth, I believe the emphasis was more like a matter of observation of the facts, since I see lot of people jumping on the gun due to the rather not so subtle mood done (hence why I mentioned that the so called "depressed" scene was Otonashi's narration and interpretation).

I won't pretend Yuri wasn't mistaken, and that it will certainly make things easier when the both of them can simply interact normally, but it is certainly tiring to see an absolute "black and white" claim on this character cast... *sigh*

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark998 View Post
Except they butchered the adaptation of Clannad and Kanon too. KyoAni, not so good.
... I really think the debate doesn't belong here, but allow me to fully disagree, unless you mistook Toei. I mean... butchered? When they managed to unfold all heroines routes (except Kyou and Tomoyo for Clannad) borderline perfectly despite they can't use the original game timeline/type of narration? huuu... you sure have quite the expectations here.
Anyway, it would be much better if we avoid studio usual chit chat, as it will go nowhere.