View Single Post
Old 2009-04-10, 19:39   Link #9
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by KholdStare View Post
I don't even know how you guys notice. Hey eyebrows don't even stand out unless you look too closely. And I thought her nickname is Mugi-chan?
Well, don't take what serenade says to the first degree, he has the knack into giving nicknames for his convenience

That is to say, I noticed that trait at the very first glance of the first trailer. Although I'm not fancying that much, it isn't anything THAT disruptive or whatnot.

As for my opinion about Tsumugi, I think she can't be labelized as a moe blob. So far, despite being overly generous and all (probably won't have no problem in having "MILF" aspect few years later), she is arguably not clueless or "acting" cute (in a sharp contrast to yui who is the moeblob overload to me ).

She does have common sense and certainly react to few stuff (especially how Yui is fancying her sweets). To make things better, she is rather "normal" to me considering her goal in the club, but also her methods (baiting/calming Yui were not shown without afterthought ).
Pretty much like Mio, she is rather normal with moe traits, and that is a change (as Miyuki was really overexaggerated with lack of depth and certain "too kind" aspect).