View Single Post
Old 2008-02-17, 23:47   Link #85
Zaku Hyuga
Domo Ori Gato Mr. Roboto
*Author

Quzor: Man those new chapters were so good that I just read straight through from 2-4 and looked and only 20 minutes went by I had read them so fast. I can't get enough of the story. I'm extremely interested in Tsubashi's training of the men, but I'm a little confused. In one of the chapters you talked about the men dumping the body of the one that mouthed of to Mitsurugi, but it appeared that when you told of them dumping him it was during the flashback before he had learned the technique he had used to kill him. But anyway I can't wait for your next chapter.

Adediran242: I read yours finally. Very well written, the air element weapons(not sure what else to call them) are awesome. The fight was excellently described and gave a nice clear image of what was happening. Two thumbs up. Keep on writing.

Reith: Read the chapter of "Super Squad 7". Was pretty funny, like most of you other works.It made me laugh when after all the fighting was over Naruto was still rolling on Choji, I also like his nickname.

Katoso_Shunin:Nice work! I like how the story is turning out. The fight wth Joko was great, and I like how they figured out how to blow up his tank, that was cool. I'm also enjoying the development between Kanji and Katoso.

Well I believe that's everyone. Well everyone but KurayamiLeader, still trying to catch up on all those chapters, it's just that some of them are so big. I want to catch up to where you are and give you a nice big fat review. By the way KurayamiLeader, I happen to remember 3 or 4 so pages back someone saying they were gearing up to read my chapters and would leave a review, what happened? Not trying to be naggy or anything just would like to know what you think of my material, no rush you don't have to review it if you really don't want to, I'll live.
Zaku Hyuga is offline   Reply With Quote