View Single Post
Old 2004-06-08, 17:21   Link #17
sarcasteak
WAHA~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuun
~_~" ...........

Ok i think i'll stay away from this title....i got a bad feeling about this anime...better stay away.... but Shimazu Ai is one of the voice actress >_< ahh~ no no i must resist.... although i'm a fan of Shimazu Ai but this anime is giving me a bad feeling argh...must stay away....

Did i mention that Shimazu Ai is the cute voice of AKari (Konomini) and Minawa Andou (Mahoromatic)?
Unlike Kyuven, I don't recommend YamiBoushi. The characters and soundtrack are enjoyable, and it does have a story (not shown in chronological order), but in order to fully appreciate its plot and setting, you'll actually need a lot of background information and explanation from the game, so unless you have prior knowledge or are willing to "go with the flow" and ask for explanations in the end, you might not want to watch the series unless you just want visual eye-candy or shoujo-ai. You can watch the series without knowing a thing and still appreciate and enjoy it...but there is no way you can understand everything that's going on in the story without outside help.