View Single Post
Old 2010-05-24, 19:07   Link #1576
Xander

Once again, thanks for all the translations. Even if they're not perfect, it's still much better than nothing. I'm sure the entire manga will be translated sooner or later.

I think that character might be Gino's ancestor, if they're even related at all...and, just as well, maybe the long-haired guy isn't really Lelouch but his great grandfather or something, who must have come up with a complicated plan of some sort involving Geass and whatever crazy concepts are going to be used in the story (insert stuff like time travel, reincarnation, etc. etc.).

This is all pure speculation, of course, but now that this manga has been formally introduced as a "prologue" and so forth, it's what I've deduced so far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Dreamer View Post
Also, the Lelouch-lookalike remains shrouded in mystery, though we have confirmed that he has Lelouch's "fully developed" Geass and apparently is connected to Renya somehow. (I sense endless, and heated, speculation in the future...)
True, but keep in mind that Geass users should be able to reach that "fully developed" Geass...and, what's more, if Emperor Lelouch gained the Code at the end of R2 (as per the popular fan theory) he would have immediately lost his Geass in exchange for immortality. This guy...still has Geass.
Xander is offline   Reply With Quote