Thread: Crunchyroll Kuroko no Basket
View Single Post
Old 2012-04-16, 18:27   Link #76
kitten320

Kuroko has no physical abilities what so ever. Lets' take hall scene as an example, how and where did Kuroko disappear to in an empty corridor? Ran for it? Impossible because he is slow.

Ninjas are fast so if it was a ninja in his place, disappearance wouldn't be that random because they can run fast.

I don't know about other easily over looked people but Kuroko is doing it poorly.
There are easily missed people in real life but they don't just disparate in thin air if you keep an eye on them. If Kuroko was fast, I could buy it. Even with having an eye on the person, with fast speed you can get out of watching area at least for a second what is enough for a surprise. Kuroko is slow. A person with no skills can't do what he does.

Let's also look at Area no Kishi series that are not the best either. There were few shots where Kakeru jumped in front of the gates without anyone noticing. However, once the enemy kept an eye on him, he did not disappear. They were able to mark him. And Kakeru had good physical abilities.
While here they can't keep an eyes on slow person.
I don't mind his super passes, those are totally fine by me. But the way his lack of presence was brought into this is weak.