View Single Post
Old 2009-04-29, 16:48   Link #57
JagdPanther
WE ARE.... PENN STATE....

Send a message via AIM to JagdPanther
Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
It's only one episode. She already had a good amount of lines in the previous episode or two. Shirly Surely you can't expect her to play a major role in every episode, right?
I'm serious. And don't call me "Shirley."

Anyway...

My thoughts on Episode 4:

-I can tell the Faldio/Alicia thing is going to piss me off. I understand the adaption is just that; an adaption. But I think this is too major of a change. Is it REALLY necessary to add this? I mean, to garner some female audience can't they just rely on the obvious relationship between Alicia and Welkin? You can change their relationship to hold the shoujo portion of this anime.

-I don't remember from the game if this rout of the Gallian Regulars was mentioned, but I like them showing the Regulars getting schooled because Damon was such a pr*ck in the game. He's the definition of a spiteful commander.

-This episode seemed really short for some reason. Don't know why.

-I'm not complaining, BUT... It's VERY obvious to me that they are going to highlight Selvaria's boobage every time she appears on screen. I don't have a problem with that.

-Honestly, why did they pick some of the most obscure or generic characters for the rest of Squad 7? Maybe so they didn't have to bother developing them? Edy and Marina, for example, are very beloved by the game fans so they're obvious choices, but really, do you need BOTH of the twin snipers? Is Ted really necessary? Come on now. I can understand if they're in there, as I said, so they don't have to develop them, but if they do bother to give them lines and feature them a bit later I'll be kinda ticked because there were a LOT better choices. MUCH more interesting characters won't ever get into the anime.

-I wonder how long the battle for Khloden Wood will take compared to Vasel, which was pretty quick.

Avatar v. 37.0: Fighter Squadron 31. The VF-31 "Tomcatters."