View Single Post
Old 2006-02-12, 16:55   Link #15
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

I am totally bowled over by Tamura Yukari in this show. I didn't realize how good she was. It sent me back to watch some Pita Ten for more Yukarin goodness.

But Horie Yui finally got her chance to shine in episode 5, and brought tears to my eyes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister Princess
Hmm, after thinking about it, why only Kashimashi get the VA appeciation thread? There should be 1 in Shana, Tactical Roar, Fate/Stay Knight and so on
Those are three good possibilities. The voice work in all of them is very interesting. Kugimiya Rie is just wonderful as Shana. Kawasumi Ayako and Ueda Kana are in F/SN -- 'nuff said. And the presence of some great seiyuus (Nakahara Mai, Ueda Kana, Arai Satomi, Takahashi Mikako, Kadowaki Mai) is maybe the only thing that makes Tactical Roar watchable.

But of those three, only F/SN has a separate forum, so it would have to be just part of the general discussion thread in the others.

If you want a separate thread for F/SN voice work or for voice work in any of the other one-show forums, you can contact the moderator and ask.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.

Last edited by Kaoru Chujo; 2006-02-12 at 17:13.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote