View Single Post
Old 2006-11-26, 06:29   Link #48
Darashinai
R.Y.F.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guido View Post
Writing names on his left hand, writing equations on his right hand
...and that's what didn't set well with me THIS episode. Talk about f'in unlikely....how about f'in impossible. It's brainsurgery enough to write kanji with one's naturally used hand, but with the other?! Legibly?! Not to mention, how does he know that he's writing the correct kanji for the name? (Oh, right, he can see the TV through the bag!! What was *I* thinking?!?!?!) How many forms of Youko and Watanabe are there?!?! Impossible not that he's somehow that ambidexterous, but that circumstances would exist for the owner of the Death Note to be ambidexterous. It's just....*throws up hands* When will the madness end?!

And no one's explained how Light could hear the TV and the cameras in front of his desk didn't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guido View Post
Secondly, how can Light be so sure that nobody at the recycle center won't notice the crashed parts of the portable TV sticking out from the potato-chips bag?
He can't be!!! The only people more anal in the world than L are recycle center workers in Japan.

If one were to shout plot-hole (or really annoyingly convenient circumstance), I'd go with my first comment.

That said, props to Ryuk!