Old 2009-01-26, 19:35   Link #217
Dean_the_Young
Has a life IRL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerroth View Post
Quiiiiiiiiiite.
Hey now, don't be discriminating!

Quote:

Well, the 2nd gen Gundams were doing their thing off-camera a whole generation before Exia first introduced itself to an unsuspecting crowd - plus there would be a short period after the end of season 1 and the onset of mass-produced GN-X models in which a Drei Turbulenz would be able to operate.

Of course, that is not to say that once the opportunity of using it without being able to leave no conclusive evidence in its wake wouldn't end up having to switch to the Riian instead.

And in any event, perhaps the whole reason Wang keeps Nena around is because she wants to have her own cards to play, instead of relying too much on the Innovators or anyone else?
The reason given in-series is that it's because Nena has quantum brainwaves which allow her to hide from the Innovators: presumably that makes her a better agent in certain cases than Hong Long.

Quote:
Or, you could consider Gene-1 as an option, perhaps...

...and besides, I'd want to have Graham be one of the instructors - naturally, using the Mr. Bushido callsign!

(And as for the name of the fic, think of a certain rather well-known 80s movie which had a broadly similar concept.)
Top Gun. Oy, shoulda guessed.

Still, Lyle? Interesting choice. Just how much do you have planned out?

Quote:

Well, I still have to finish the first story (I have to write the epilogue) and then launch into the second - and if anything, if I do go for an alternate dawn-of-CB idea, it would not appear until the very end of that second story.
Well, writer knows best.
Dean_the_Young is offline   Reply With Quote