View Single Post
Old 2013-05-25, 10:04   Link #97
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Quote:
I know this is an old news but no new anime in June, only new season of Hunter x Hunter. Yeah it's a bummer.

By the way Accel World sucks and I'm glad I didn't saw it in last year. While I do support the seinen slot but too bad the show were chosen were horrible.

Sword Art Online to Animax. No thanks. Accel World failed to get the attention of Animax fans and I don't think SAO can do any better.
I really don't care about Accel World or SAO. The fact that they have been showing that commercial showing Hyouka and AW and not a single episode of either has been shown is a bit disappointing. Feels like hype bait to me. The only new stuff for Animax are new seasons for HxH and Sket Dance and Blue Dragon, which they actually managed to broadcast despite having been licensed by Hero TV earlier.

Meanwhile, Hero TV continues to add more shows into its lineup with Vampire Knight.
I thought I have seen some previews of what's to come for June, but I may have forgotten about it.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote