View Single Post
Old 2007-03-28, 11:20   Link #85
SpiRo
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suiton! View Post
# Naruto dies after years of severe brain degeneration (which started from episode one).
lol..

Quote:
Originally Posted by DestinyFate View Post
Naruto fighting Orochimaru that has taken over Sasuke's body during the 2nd destruction of Konoha. Naruto was no match for Orochimaru with the Sharingan and he used the Shiki Fuujin jutsu (assuming this is the jutsu Jiraiya asked Naruto not to use) and sealed Orochimaru's soul in his body rescuing Sasuke, but he died after using the jutsu. The scene changes to months after with all the Konoha ninjas looking up to the sky with Naruto's face smiling.
Not bad ..

But i think it will be happy end in the end ^^

-Naruto will be Hokage with Hinata as his wife..
-Sasuke will kill Itachi and Sakura will join him if not in Konoha then as missing nins
-Shikamaru and Temari will be together too ..
-Ten Ten and Lee i guess ..
-Kakashi and Gai will be friends till end ..

Gaara will be Kazekage, Neji, Kiba, Shino, etc,etc will be in Konoha as jounins ..

But i would like more

Akatsuki kill as much as they can i mean almost all older nins, Chunins and Jounins, Tsunade and Jiraiya, except Kakashi, Gai and Kurenai who r somehow saved by Naruto team. Then Naruto and gang, and Sasuke and his team fight Akatsuki (but not as allies).. Then whole Sasuke team die and some from Narutos team, who didnt die hes been sent in village for medical care .. And then Sasuke fight Itachi, while , Naruto and Sakura maybe Gaara fight AL .. Sasuke kill Itachi and help them kill AL, but war is already raining and they go back to Konoha and start preparing for war Leaf country and Sand country against rest of the world ..

Last edited by SpiRo; 2007-03-28 at 15:45.
SpiRo is offline   Reply With Quote