View Single Post
Old 2009-01-23, 19:29   Link #10
Keiichi_chan
Star of Misfortune

Send a message via AIM to Keiichi_chan
Quote:
What ending? D: [/lol likes being spoiled]

Once I finish Tears to Tiara & Valkyria Chronicles then I can start this one. ):
hurry up! It's really good, despite the confuzzling ending. All the Chopin stuff was good, but I did wish they came to more resolution on how he dealt with dying.
Quote:
Not to mention they are 8 years old
WHY DO YOU HATE CHILDREN??!
I love Beat and his dub voice! Mona Marshal FTW!

Hmmm...I think the battle system and the characters are the strongest part of this game. I really liked the majority of the cast. Allegretto was surprisingly cool even tho he was a "plucky young and heroic rpg kid."
The concept and style were some of the strongest aspects. The story just gets a little melodramatic and convoluted(but so do most rpgs recently)but it's still good...it's still good.

FTR, Polka has the BEST heal in the entire game but it's like her last technique. And she's somewhat useless until she learns it. Once she learns it, you can pretty much heal for half hp WITHOUT any echo points at all.

Sciel, how didju finish that extra dungeon at the end! it's HUGE and pretty friggin frustrating in the 360 version. Do you HAVE to buy that soul shard for 99,999,999??
Keiichi_chan is offline   Reply With Quote