View Single Post
Old 2010-03-11, 16:02   Link #2024
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demi. View Post
That's painful. raizoo should just ask me to order and resend it as a gift.
Are we friend friends again? 'A'
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mushi View Post
I did not know about HMV. Thank you very much for that.
They just started doing magazines very recently. I think they started this year actually. The friend who showed me HMV didn't notice they were taking magazine orders and screamed 'cause it was too late to cancel her Amazon order, olol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nina.Wolken View Post
About Amazon, I thought I told you before, but their politic is now to declare everything they ship abroad, directly in Japan. So everything you order will be subject to custom fees&taxes (except for very small orders, for which you can be spare).
For non-US people I would advise against using Amazon, unless you want to pay a good +20% on your order when the postman finally delivers it to you .
Everything I want would be ordered from places that have to declare my orders. As much as I complain, it'll still be cheaper than ordering from CDJapan or YesAsia. :P

"Cheapest" thing to do would be to just wait until I can visit Japan. If a friend who went to Japan last month was still able to get tokuten for Nana's latest 3 singles, then I'll definitely be able to do the same for Yukarin.

Edit:
Oh, forgot. Australia doesn't follow the custom things. Friend in Italy said they only charge for really big packages. Don't know about other places. :B

…少し…頭冷やそうか…?
Bananoha is offline   Reply With Quote