Thread: Licensed Hagure Yuusha no Esthetica
View Single Post
Old 2012-07-08, 02:49   Link #116
novalysis

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThereminVox View Post
Is the backdrop for this seriously that Japan is facing an epidemic of young shounen and shoujo protagonists coming back from being the chosen hero/priestess/mech pilot of an alternate fantasy world and having trouble re-adjusting to normal school life, so they put them all in a special academy?

Because now I desperately want a gag series that is just that school, and the head-cases who attend it. The worst job in the world would be the relationship counselor that has to help them all get over the beautiful Fairy Queen, or the rugged prince-in-exile with whom they share a timeless love that transcends worlds.

For the time being, though, I'm loving the protagonist's superhuman thievery skills, and also that the female lead is a magical powerhouse, and not just useless. I have no idea where any of this is going, but I'm actually more excited for this show than I ever thought I'd be.
The problem is that they are in a society. Which is why if Esthetica executes League of Shounen, Shoujo and LN protagonist well, it might be a fun show.

But realistically, yes if there were thousands of Protagonist returning, there'd certainly be special facilities to help them either reintegrate, or appreciate an even wider world out there beyond the one they saved.

Though... could Babel be forging an army of Earthlings to secure Earth's political and Economic dominance in it's surrounding worlds? Pax Terra indeed.
novalysis is offline   Reply With Quote