View Single Post
Old 2012-10-19, 18:19   Link #5015
Eeni

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkullFaerie View Post
actually, I'v wondered why she would still go by either considering she got married and she doesn't strike me as the family name retaining type. Then again, it's probably for convenience's sake xD

I must've missed the bit about Dixneuf's backstory though. What was that? On the topic of no one saying anything though... it could be explained away with that pesky attitude of humans, where they don't believe anything is bad until it actually goes bad in their face. With a knife in their eyeball. And no one ever believes poor Cassandra delivering the news. Wufei or someone may well have said something but people were all "no, what do you know, grumpy old ex terrorist kid! We know so much better and will see for ourselves because that worked so well before!"
I'd have thought Zechs to object though, somehow. I mean, if my brother in law insisted on pretending to be me, I'd uh, probably be a bit mad, for obvious and awkward reasons?
The thing about FT is though, as insane and bad as it is... at least it's funny.
HA! I didn't even think of her changing her name to whatever Zechs goes by these days. Lucrezia Wind? No, the kids go by Peacecraft so it's Lucrezia Peacecraft. And then I go back to thinking about the beginning of this story to where she was at the funeral of deceased Mars President Miliardo Peacecraft and how it appeared that everyone thought she was that guy's wife..? I'm still a bit confused about this... Can anyone help clear this up?

As for the pilots, I was under the impression that the general public doesn't know who any of the gundam pilots where. I mean, other then Duo, who's face was plastered all over wanted posters and TV but apparently everyone seems to have forgotten this because according to Kathy there are no records/pics of any of the gundam pilots except this really grainy film footage of a kid named Duo Maxwell giving an introductory speak to his fellow class mates.

I don't think I've ever seen so much nonsense in so little space. -FalsePrime

Stone Age man attempted to draw movement on cave walls by drawing mammoths with multiple legs. The artists worked until their eyes went bad, they got no pay, no credit, and they were eventually eaten by wild animals. Animation was born! - Tom Sito

And as the Black Beast lurched forward, escape for Arthur and his knights seemed hopeless, when suddenly, the animator suffered a fatal heart attack! The cartoon peril was no more. The quest for the Holy Grail could continue. - Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Eeni is offline   Reply With Quote