View Single Post
Old 2007-03-23, 21:43   Link #62
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by NibelungTaisa View Post
i thought ppl didnt like Makoto or her arc because ppl thought her arc was too long and that, (and I paraphrase from i forgot) just like Windows ME, Makoto "took forever to shut down" or something like that.
anywayz forgot who i voted for besides shiori and akiko's jam.
shiori because i have a soft spot for "innocent-type" girls...makes me wanna squeeze her until her head pops off...
akiko jam because of how mysterious it is... i am a bit sad that i didnt get to see it again in the last episode besides nayuki and them talking about it...however i did like kaori's reaction after hearing that the jamu still exists...i was actually hoping to see everyone which include mai, sayuri, ayu, and jun to get together at nayuki's home where akiko plan to serve her jamu...i can see what would happen to mai...
akiko: "Mina, how about trying some of this special jam i made?"
u1, nayuki, kaori (maybe ayu) spooked: "ahh i have to do something...be right back" (then smartly escapes).
mai walks to u1 a few minutes later
u1: "ahh mai how was the jam?"
mai: "u1, how dare you."
U1: "so you tried it?"
mai: "u1, i got my power back already you know..."
u1 dissappointed. walks back to the kitchen and sees shiori and jun and sayuri (and maybe ayu) in a state of paralysis after tasting the jam...
mai to u1: "u1, don't worry i didnt tell them about it..."
kaori shaking shiori and jun, trying to snap them out of it...

LOL! Sayuri was also taught not to waste food, so more jam for her. (I feel sorry for her) I may consider voting her.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote