Thread: Licensed Saki manga
View Single Post
Old 2013-02-16, 20:58   Link #3029
teja208
Critical fanboy

To those who dislike Saki holding back and resort to +- 0, if you have to blame someone for that, blame her family. They were the ones holding their daughter back by punishing her both for winning and loosing. Can you imagine that? It would seem as though her family is trying to supress Saki full potential for some reason. Some of you may think her mother must be evil huh?

At the time when this series just started, I reckon that Saki is too good at mahjong that her family became sick of her winning, but then what does it have anything to do with the mysterious girl in Saki’s dream. Also note that at the time of her dream, Saki should be able to do +- 0 since she start doing it when she was 6 years old.

Another thing I have been thinking, does Teru able to do +- 0? We never saw her did it but that doesn't mean she can't right? Maybe it's Miyanaga family tredition to raise their child that way so Teru should be receiving the same treatment as Saki if that's the case.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fragment off View Post
It could be worse. Imagine The match Saki Teru Awai Koromo. The four at full power. You get Earthquake, Storm , Thunder ,Complete lightout. And four player glowing . Poor judge.
I don't know, Kouko might enjoy it. She's too hyper to worry about the crashing stadium, and there is always Sukoyan there to protect her.

Last edited by teja208; 2013-02-16 at 21:12.
teja208 is offline   Reply With Quote