View Single Post
Old 2009-08-21, 12:59   Link #108
Heatth

Send a message via MSN to Heatth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Block View Post
Hmmm, true. Can't be a perspective illusion coz the script was held to the right of the camera from Mikuru's POV here, while in Ep00 it appears at the bottom right corner (left from Mikuru's POV, meaning the script would have to be held by Kyon or at least pretty close to him).
Yeah, it is an error, no doubt. Unless theredo the Episode00 for some reason for this season.

Quote:
Yep, and this is also how it was (is) on Ep00.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Block View Post
"2 mg of confidence" refers to Haruhi's stare (or whatever it's called) at Kyon during The Day of Sagittarius. And people answering to Kyon's thoughts and internal monologues has been pretty common in the anime too. Rewatch the 2006 version and you'll get a few examples every [other] episode.
Ah, thanks (I neverwatch this episode with english subs). I know it happens a lot on 2006. But the only exemples I remember was with Haruhi, and we couldn't see his mouth. Triple_R sais it also happens with Taniguchi and Koizumi, but more with Haruhi.

Maybe is both? Kyon mutter a lot to himself and Haruhi also can ear his thoughts once a while? The evidences are too weak though. But I really don't want to believe Kyoani make so obvious mistake (not that they can't make errors, but not one that is that simple).