View Single Post
Old 2012-03-24, 17:17   Link #23
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Guys, this practically raped the basis of their own plot elements just read Serenade's post.
Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
If they stopped at the wedding, it would have been on par with rest of the season (as in, 0 to 0), but because of that epilogue, which was literally just the staff doing what they wanted to happen regardless of whether it made sense or not, it turned out to be more -1 to 0.
I guess I expected the staff to at least to a bare minimum follow the original settings, heck, even their own settings (sure the previous episode proved they don't give a care about that though).
I guess I just feel like this is the sort of show all season that has been pulling these sorts of silly out-of-the-blue plot developments that don't make a whole lot of logical sense. That they continue doing it now doesn't really surprise me at this point. They can basically just excuse anything they want as "it's magic!".

Anyway, I guess all that to say that I had long since given up on a logical well-explained plot at the pace this season was rushing. But I guess this is something for the Series Impression thread.