View Single Post
Old 2007-08-27, 13:53   Link #55
Seiryuu

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercury lampe View Post
Well...

The fact is that zakuro is a child with a very fine woman body right?

Now, let's put two simple scenarios:

1. You see zakuro sleeping in a park. She's resting quietly, so the only thing you can see is a fine let's put twenty-years-old-woman lain on the grass. Then, you note you feel attracted to her.

2. Same scenario, but you see a awaked zakuro playing childishly with the grass and birds of the park. After seeing that, you feel attracted to her.

I suppose everyone notes the difference here. In the first case, you're attracted by a women, in the second, you're attracted by a so-called woman that acts like a child.

So, if the question is żis right to feel attracted by a 9-years-girl with woman body? my answer can change if we are in the first or second snecario, because when you find out that zakuro behaves like a child despite of her body and even then you're attracted to her, I'll have to suppose that you aren't looking for a woman.

So, essentially, i agree with your 1 and 2 answers. About the 3, well, angels are not as bad, I mean, zabato-chan is kind of cute and zakuro...yeah, probably the same. The only scary, crazy "angel" is dokuro xd.
You had me right up until you described Zakuro "playing childishly" in the park. That would not happen. The only "playing" I could see Zakuro doing with birds is target practice, and all the angels we've seen are pretty much the same. I vividly recall that Zabato was cute and nice until she got close enough to try to zap Sakura until he breaks down to the atomic level, and Zakuro, though not acting on assassination orders, was willing to do whatever it took to achieve her mission. She also made it relatively clear that she would watch over Sakura only until given new orders which likely would involve fulfilling Dokuro's mission. For that matter, Zakuro was forcefully capturing her beloved sister on charges that are frequently punished with execution. If that's not enough, just consider the fact that the children's book Zakuro reads for fun is an encyclopedia of demonology.
Anyway, as I stated before, most characters I've seen with exaggerated characteristics are either arrogant idiots or have the mind of a first-grader. Frankly, in anime it seems like the best bet in order to avoid dating a minor is to find a girl who looks 25 and acts 5.
Anyway, this has sort of gone off topic. I said that only as a bad joke, and the only reason I like Loli stuff is the amusing lengths producers go to to explain why a character dating his kid sister is not guilty of pedophilia or incest.
Back to topic, I'm really wondering whether they'll manage to produce a real plot behind all the blood. I mean, I don't see how this could end well, especially with so much sadistic insanity. Not that it'd be bad as simply a bloodfest-comedy.
Seiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote