Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelion Xgouki View Post
Maybe Keroko should start carrying around cans of RAID
RAID?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagerou View Post
Kind of a surprise near the end, but really I just wanted to demonstrate Keroko-chan's power under pressure :3 . Might need to change that up a little, though...
I'm not complaining.

Quote:
snkkkt. Well it's not that it matters. If it gets too confusion, I'll start calling him Keroko-nyan just to confuse people more.
Why nyan?

Quote:
Not quite Zerg, though much of how they act/what they do is based off of the Swarm. Instead, I took the Zerg and spliced them together with the Flood, and made my own creation with its own history, the Spawn.
Eek, no Keroko-chan hasn't faced those before.

Quote:
I figured . It was really Keroko's my half-hearted attempt at a joke in a tense situation.
Ah, in that case it's cool.

Quote:
Ahhh, okay. That's much different from the way I envisioned it, which was simply Blast Lancer on a much larger scale. I can probably change the spell to a cartridge-enhanced Blast Lancer, no problem.

Hey, it's better than the original idea. I was gonna make Keroko-chan activate Ethereal Mode, but figured it'd kill her in this state.
In that state? Definetely. Ethereal Mode is even worse then Blaster 3, so its only activated in huge drama moments.

Quote:
so does mean that "Everyone is gay for Bridget Keroko-kun?"

*runs*
That is all up to you.

Quote:
I think it's a curse of life. Authors always hate their own work.
Not always, but yes, they often do. Though maybe I have that problem less because I usually write and re-write untill I'm satisfied with it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melodius Trueheart View Post
In my storyline, the Cradle was Vivio's personal warship, but out of her kindness and concern for her people she loaded as many people as possible that weren't involved in the actual defense of the old Belka on to it then sent it to another planet.

It ends up on Midchilda after the War of the Lords and Saints.
Hmm, in mine it goes slightly different.

Spoiler for Fall on an Empire:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
I do hope she is still receptive of Xealot the friendly Tyrannid.
If its not snarling in an atempt to bite her head off she'd all right with it.

Quote:
Unfortunately, my mental circuits are so lined with crack I sometimes mistake fanon for canon, and that's where screwups happen. That's why I need to run my ideas by you guys first for moderation.
*sigh* Okay, we'll keep you in line.

Quote:
Oh I interpreted that sheepish laugh as "Oh dear I got found out!" rather than "Huh? What? Really?"
... *looks at the above quote* ... Now I see what you mean.

Quote:
So I'll be going with an agricultural Core World that Kia, Megane, Quint, Lutecia, Erio, Caro and later the Numbers will live on for now due to the lack of magical pollution until their bodies recover, and also gives them a chance to be examined.

Thoughts?
Sounds good to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anita View Post
Kha I see that you've been hard at work overseas... Don't think I'll forgive you for slacking off just because you miss me.

^_^

Kagerou that was one swell piece of writing! I wish I could write like that!

(How do you guys do that noddy thing?)
Heeeh? So the infamous tsundere apears? A pleasure to meet you. ^_^ Do stick around, make an OC, and have fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anita View Post
And hello everyone... I hope Kha hasn't been too much trouble... What's with this place being called Cadia anyway? And I even see that Kha made an OC called Canoness... What's with all these WH40K madness?
*raises hand* My fault. This place has always had weird nicknames (Orange Country for example) but I found Outer Cadia to be a better one. Several reasons include the amounts of 40k references scattered around this thread (again, my fault ) and the fact that this place used to be somewhat of a 'bastion' for Yuunoha supporters.

Quote:
Will attempt a proper backlog break later.

Time for a random short one hour one shot nao, just because. Takes place pre-Alpha and is full of WAFFy goodness.

...that said, whether or not its canon to Alpha is entirely up to the reader .

Spoiler for Valentine's Day:

That is So. Amazingly. CUUUUUUUTE!

Oh my god, I love it! Brilliant work, Kagerou!

*saves*