View Single Post
Old 2012-02-18, 11:18   Link #3347
Astraios

Quote:
Originally Posted by djmaca View Post
Right. I can't wait to see Shu toast Gai, Arisa, Haruka, GHQ and those f**king hypocrites.
I agree, mostly everyone manipulated Shu one way or the other, and when he freaks out (for any reason, even on past episodes) mostly everyone blames him, instead of helping him get back on his feet.
Even when Shu freaked out with Hare's death, he tried to save the students. Then when the students are outside of the quarantined/red zone, every student betrays him.
I mean yeah he did behaved like a tyrant for a bit, but it wasn't for personal gain, he just wanted to save the students, and this is the "thank you" they gave him.
I wanted him to say something like "You are a bunch of ungrateful bastards."

Then the "immortal" Gai comes (with Haruka's blessing) and chops off Shu's hand.
How nice!
Gai deserves the "best childhood friend" award,
and Haruka deserves the "best dotting mother" award.
We also have Inori that most likely is going to become Mana, but in the end, she is the only one who didn't betray Shu.

Personally I would like to see Shu seriously pissed off, abandoning everyone and then agree with Inori/Mana to make babies, create a new world and destroy everyone else.
It would be an interesting ending, than having a usual "let's forgive each-other and stay friends" ending.

Last edited by Astraios; 2012-02-18 at 15:49.
Astraios is offline   Reply With Quote