View Single Post
Old 2008-10-09, 07:39   Link #56
SuperKnuckles
Anime Hobbyist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
I'm glad i waited for the sub, because that was worth the wait. I knew from browsing the manga a while back that i'd completely love everything about this show, and i can say i sure do after watch the first episode. The story is set up nicely for events to come, and the characters seems like a lot of fun.

The series has that really cool feeling going for it, and the musical score (which i truly did love) plays a part in that. I plan to buy the first volume of the manga this week to compare.

Sawashiro Miyuki is doing that adorable voice i love to hear from her for Kotoha, so i'm happy.
Except for a few shows this season, it looks like we're agreeing on a lot of things here.

Production for this show could be better IMO, but the characters are nicely bouyant and KYONGSHI. Hell yes. I've been in contact with the Kyongshi in Chinese, Korean and Japanese shows all the time and finally another one in anime in a long while.

I just hope they keep the youkai interesting in this one, because honestly, there's a BILLION youkai anime shows in 2008..

As for Rental Magica, while I watched that show and liked it enough, the story was a big jumble and the characters didn't connect with eachother that well to me. Also its backstory was a big jumble of whose father did what. I hope this show doesn't fall into the same traps. From ep 1 though, I already think the chemistry is better.
SuperKnuckles is offline   Reply With Quote