View Single Post
Old 2009-09-27, 20:08   Link #1
Foreshadow
Nyaa~

Very specific Requests..

I'm back again, and Being in College Sucks.

Anyway I've been exasperated from studying and classes, so I would like some new Anime[s] to watch. With certain categories of course . I've tried sifting through various sites, but only romance as a tag is difficult to find.

Well, You've ventured into a very Picky person's requests. If you can do anything about them I'd be grateful.

Has it All
The Main character has everything, Popularity, money, and attention from the opposite sex. One thing seems to be missing however...
Already Married
Couple has been together for awhile, new obstacles face their relationship/ newly wed
Fated Romance
Two people are fated to get together in the future
Ex. Romeo X Juliet [sort of]
Reincarnated Lovers/Enemies
Struggle to find each other, Fight each other
Ex. Ayashi No Ceres.
Historical Europe
Something that takes place in Historical Europe (has to have Romance of course )
Preferably during a time of turmoil. Doesn't have to be though.
EX. Emma/ Rose of Versailles.
Arranged Marriages
Either neither of the two parties are inclined to marry, and they eventually fall in love, or the Heroine gets engaged to a jerk and falls in love with a different person and the story of them running away. Preferably is the focal point or a major point of the series.
Long distance relationships
The Hardships of being apart, seeing other people then your lover, possibly finding someone new, but trying hard to be faithful.
Based on a play/opera/musical
Ex. Romeo X Juliet.

Random, but

Girls/Guys with Guns

Working for an organization etc. assassinations etc..
Love through Sports
Joins the sports team out of their own interests. That's what I'm very explicit on. Finds a great person After.
I am mostly looking for Historical Europe.

Preferably Heroines/Shoujo. But in no way does it have to be. I like to stay away from Fanservice but as long as it isn't in the way or somehow tastefully done [] It's OK. My List of Animes seen is on my Profile. Setting doesn't matter unless I've specified it. Serious > Comedy

Thanks a lot in Advance.

Last edited by Foreshadow; 2009-10-08 at 19:40.