View Single Post
Old 2011-03-05, 18:37   Link #68
Dark Wing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
From Volume 6= We learn that Kazakiri Hyouka is made up of all the AIM fields produced by all the Espers of Academy City. And the AIM Diffusion Field is also called the [Imaginary Number District]. btw a similar creature was also born from gathering a large number of AIM in one place - AIM Burst (Railgun, notice the halo?). Over here it was also hinted that the creation of a new artificial heaven would screw with the set laws of all magic.

From Volume 5 = We learn that the Testament supercomputer can input a 'virus' into the Misaka Network via Last Order that can affect all the Sisters. Kihara did the same thing here by imputing the [Angel] virus code and Hyouka is affected by the AIM fields of ALL Espers including Last Order's, the virus transmitted from Last Order warped the entire [Imaginary Number District] into an Anti-Magic field, and change [Kazakiri Hyouka] into a full Artificial Angel [Fuse=Kazakiri].

From Volume 3 = We learn that the Misaka Imoutos have been spread throughout the world, by using the Network and the clones as a sort of AIM transmitting station, Aleister can cover the world with the [Imaginary Number District], effectively wiping out all Magicians on the planet.
...I'm sorry my mind was not ready for all that at once...I think I may have to lay down...