Thread: My creations
View Single Post
Old 2011-10-07, 13:49   Link #6
Bila
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
No I didn't, I found a picture of red brick wall online and then used some levels, selective colour and curve adjustment to make colours and texture stand out a bit.

Do you mean layer mode? I didn't use any on the wall, but I used Hard Light mode for the drawing on a wall and masked out the shape of the image on another layer of the wall where I used Hue/Saturation effect so Greed image would keep more of original colours instead of being red and so that texture would come through more.

Here is a bit changed version, this time lines seems to be appearing through the face, I also reduced the shadow a bit. Hiwever, I'm a bit confused with how upload those new fonts. My photoshop doesn't see them... how do you guys upload them? Maybe I'm doing it wrong?

Spoiler for sigs:
Much better, for the font you're using 7 or Vista right, then just extract the rar, right click the archive and click in the Install button.
Layer Mode is like Overlay, Soft Light etc. The face isnt blending with the wall because white isnt normally affect by some modes, i'm without my computer here so i cant test, just try using a eraser with a low opacity.