View Single Post
Old 2005-12-24, 06:13   Link #94
Counter Arts

lol... I guess everybody kinda misunderstood me when I said I indentified with Kotori. But first... I shall talk about the other things.

I think what people don't like about Nemu x Junichi ending is the fact that for most there is no significant percieved change. However there are a few interesting developments that have been horribly spoiled for me for my lack of bittorrent and bad rolls on my will saves.

And about Kotori's flaws... well I can say being selfless is a flaw. Sure... for everyone else it's great so they wouldn't consider it a flaw. However it's a flaw for her since it's not always a good thing for her. Being selfless requires a heck of a lot of energy and can eventually lead to an emotional breakdown without support. This isn't a made up flaw in my head since...

Spoiler:

Something not quite the same but simliar is Kaede in shuffle. Now tell me please that you see that Kaede has a significigant flaw. Makes me wonder what would happen if Junichi wasn't there for Kotori.

Kotori has grown a lot since then. Her views on life and such have become much stronger... whatever they are. Remember how Kotori was in season one and look at Kotori now in season two. Kotori has become teh awesomeness at the price of never "winning".

I kinda like season two because I got to see Kotori in the height of her awesomeness. I can't really say that until I see it all though. Though, it wouldn't surprise me if Kotori ended up being key in helping the Nemu x Junichi pairing.

Back to what I meant about identifing with Kotori. I kinda meant that there are people running around in this world who would act just like her with the selfless, naive, keep-problems-to-self combination of flaws.

Also, for those who know about the MBTI... I'm not exactly sure of Kotori's type though I kinda have a good guess.
Counter Arts is offline   Reply With Quote