View Single Post
Old 2007-06-05, 21:33   Link #97
Matt Soulblade
1000 times better

Great episode.

I liked the first part, I though they moved to talk or something, but I dont know, maybe it was a director's mistake. I was too busy watching the... GATE OF ORIGAMILON (Do you have enough paper, lord of the Yakas?)

Then, stuff happens and Mana proves to be the only real ally fof the "truth" of whatever is happening (or maybe I should say the only supporter of discovering it). Interesting enough, I like Mana, she cares about Yorito and what he likes, his needs, etc. I hope that doesnt turn bad.

Then again, stuff happens and WOW, GAR Takeshi. Why are you all complaining about his speed, OF COURSE HE CAN DO THAT, HE'S GAR! :P.
Now now, about that scene, I dont think it was a mistake or something like that, It seemed to me that in the state Matsuri was the flashbags stunned her for some time, and when she was able to open her eyes, the GAR men slashed her.
Past Takesh- ejem Tsujidou was kinda cool too, and I enjoyed the scene with the intro song too.

Very good episode indeed. I dont want to think too much about the ending, I have the bad feeling that its going to be something cliché so I wont discuss the matter xD.