View Single Post
Old 2012-01-09, 10:02   Link #17332
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by StratoSpear View Post
While I'm building up for the eventual confession...

I can't help but think that I'm definitely going to the depths of the fanbase's hell for having her go through this...
Bah, Cecilia's feelings grow naturally, I don't see why they ahve problem with that, if they did, well, they're unreasonable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
Why? The author of "The Fusion" pairs Cecilia and his OC together. No flak since it's not Charlotte or Houki.
This

Quote:
@ Senpai - Can you go to the amusement park without a legal adult woth you?
You can, but some attraction has limitation due to certain risk.

Quote:
Side note - Gotta wonder, but does appearance play a role here? People find it easier to trust people who look trustworthy or attractive (This has been proven). Despite being of a dubious background, Irish has he appearance of an innocent teen. I doubt it'd be as easy to sympathize with someone covered in scars and missing teeth.
Yeah, but I doubt main cast will pay shit into that (maybe Cecilia and Rin did, but Ichika especially will not), most character will, however, wonder why Irish look and act so dangerous (And really, doesn't look like a delinquent, Irish really look like a dangerous person).

Quote:
Side note 2 - So it's better if they don't say anything, but rathe their enemies?
Yeah, well, Josh is amnesiac. He DOESN'T know his own dark past, note that his present self just slightly better

Quote:
Originally Posted by StratoSpear View Post
It's not that, actually. I just fear that the love triangle among Inami, Tsurugi and Cecilia would give off a "Cecilia has no chance" kind of aura... Which isn't really true.

Here's hoping I don't find squads of Cecilia fans in front of my doorstep, armed with pitchforks and knifes.
Hmmm, tough choice then.