View Single Post
Old 2009-04-22, 17:26   Link #62
Cinocard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenomenal View Post
Wooooooooh...!!
Luffy gaining more allies [predictable]...
Ace hasn't left the prison yet [predictable]...

ODA U R GENIUS!
And how about you go write your own story where Luffy gains no allies, Ace left the prison, and continue the story from there... It's hard for it to happen otherwise, that's why it has been predictable. If you can't do better, then what you are saying sounds like: "He sucks like me." Yeah, it's your right to talk, and it sounds funny.

Don't bother to post a reply saying "First of all, I didn't say Oda sucks..."
Quote:
Yet another set up/build up chapter ahead of us before golden week [predictable]
Well, it's true, but it can't be helped, can it?

Quote:
I would have liked for Oda to have gotten the intros of Shiryuu, Katarina Devon, The Giant Battleship, San Juan Wolf & Basco Shot, the Drunk out of the way.
It's YOUR preference. Well, it's mine too, but making it that way serves the commercial purpose better. It's the characteristic of shounen to have all those junks from the start. If we just want the story to move, why bother reading shounen? Because when we dislike some of those junks, we enjoy some others, just not all of them.

I have to say this: we are all just stating our own preference and feeling about recent OP. They all seem reasonable, so no need to use the rolleyes, do we?