View Single Post
Old 2012-01-06, 04:45   Link #4668
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjtr View Post
Why cant anyone see how dangeraous miu is dont get it lets see what miu had done from the beginning ;
1- she used open hand to honaka when she sneaked from her back .
2- she went with shou without much thinking.
3- she went berserk so easily when she saw people shou beat .
4- she was so intrested in killing move kazeo nukite .
5- for a girl who doesnt want to stand out and obiously doesnt have any passion in jymnastics she joned that club , only ojective here can be studying killer moves in her dance like pencak slat done in the past . Also unusually sharp moves she used were definely killer moves , she also used same killer tecniques against jenzad . she also understand dancers in snowy mountain was martial artists cause she used the same method in her jymnastics .
6- in sakaki and hongous match she obiously taken hongous side , if you read carefully you can see she compliments hongou a lot instead of sakaki .
7- she used a sukemi atack ( a satsujinken move which you put your own life on the line to kill the openent ) against sakaki when she couldnt recognised his ki .
8- she surprised when kenichi beat shou cause she didnt belive in katsujinken .
9- when she thought kenichi died she used satsujinken on hongou and jenzad , you can say thats natural but sakaki didnt used satsujinken on hongou even tough he killed his friend .
10- All satsujinken people liked miu and recognized her strenght in first look , she attracting satsujinken teachers like how kenichi attracs katsujinken masters .

i think miu is a satsujinken but a chaotic one like hongou cause she hides incredible emotions inside her , this battle also recembles a lot to the battle sasaki and hongous battle when they were young . I think in this battle jenzad who has a heart disase will let miu kill her and watch kenichi and mius battle, hongou will also kill sakaki and after that take miu as his dicipline ( remember he said hell take miu to her respectable place , i dont think he meaned ryuzampaku here ) . Mangaka really invested a lot to develop things to this point and if he wanted a happy end there was no need to take things this far , there is also ethernal sunset too .

i know people think miu wont go to satsujinkens side but thats a naive looking at the manga just look this , akisame-saiga(become satsujinken , elder-kushinada(become satsujinken) , apachai-jenzad(become satsujinken) , kensei-sougetsu(become satsujinken ) . All these people werent killers like miu but in the end they become one so mangakas style goes making best friends enemies , saiga even killed is loved wife so we cant be sure in anything .

i just dont like when people assume miu wont go to dark because of kenichi but he is unable to see mius darkness , she is cryptonite of kenichi . All super heroes have a weakness and kenchis weakness is miu , i also think mius possibility to join satsujinken is much more then her sataying in katsujinken . i am not talking without proof i based all my facts .

1:That's her reflex, and Kenichi is the one that is the victim many times.

2:She went with Shou to find out about her father, no matter what...she want to know where and what happen to her father..and i think this is normal

3:The people Shou beat, was almost to die..she go berserk for it.and she is unstable, she can't control her emotion.

4 :the Kazoe nukite is not a killing technique, and she was not interested in it.

5: she had been following it since middle school...

6:Also Kenichi recognized several times that Hongo is awesome! and her compliments are not that explicit,and she wasn't definitely taking Hongou's side.

7:sorry but in this kind of word,putting one's own life on the line doesn't mean that it is a killing move.

8:She suprised when Kenichi beat Shou? i also was surprised,Shou was more more more more better than Kenichi an all way..except in his heart, Shou start to learn martial art when was a children, Kenichi start to learn martial art one year ago,Kenichi has no talent unlike Shou, Miu, and unlike all disciple in this manga! Shou like Miu, has the best raw talent, the gap between the two, was huge..this has nothing to do with the fact that she was surprised because she didnt belive in katsujinken....

9:You can't remember Sakaki's reaction.. and Miu's reaction was because her unstable nature...she saw Kenichi like this, she thought he was dead, in this moment Kenichi is the most important person to her, and she wanted avenge him.
You think that if Kenichi see something similar happen to Miu, he can't go like this? i think that if something like this Happen, we see Kenichi out of control.

10:Is normal that they liked her because like i said in my previous post, she is the granddaughter of the Invincible Superman, the descendant of kuremisago, she has the best raw talent of any disciple,and this make her the perfect disciple in all way like Shou.

Last edited by Merilyn Mensola; 2012-01-06 at 05:13.
Merilyn Mensola is offline   Reply With Quote