Thread: Licensed Tamako Market
View Single Post
Old 2013-02-07, 19:42   Link #920
homurabu

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Well for one reason why it's not going there, because this is not a love story with conflict, it's a slice of life anime where everyone gets along fine with each other with their daily lives, until the next event/character development comes along. Ep.6 seems all of the elders will be part of the story.
yeah. i can see both Midori and Mochizou's feelings will never really reach the dense Tamako and they'll all be friends in the end. but hey, that's the slice of life genre for you.

i'm looking forward to episode 6. the people at Tamako's shopping district are always so lovely, and because i see that the girl from's Dera's country is coming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Then I'm assuming that friend you mentioned earlier was.... ?

Technically it's 'forbidden' in a lot of other places as well but yes.

But still, if you're of the opinion that love is love, as do a number of characters on the show, then it shouldn't matter...
yes, they are Asians.

well, i've never see anyone from other countries call it 'forbidden love' other than Japan. they seems to used that term a lot there.

Last edited by CrowKenobi; 2013-02-08 at 02:22. Reason: Please use the "edit" button to add content to your post instead of double posting.
homurabu is offline   Reply With Quote